New York, New York – Full-time.
On Class Rebel
Based in New York, Class Rebel exists to breakdown educational class barriers by offering highly affordable and highly relevant, live & livestream courses taught by aspirational industry experts.
Think of your favorite podcast guests, authors and founders, brought to life in an 8-hour class that you can attend in person or via highly quality streaming from anywhere in the world, to learn about the technical subject matter they are experts in, as well as about their personal struggles and successes in achieving what they have.
Mixing insta-worthy, aspirational tavern/salon-style space instead of classrooms (think “The Wing’ or Soho House), with unlimited scalability from global participation (think ‘Peloton’), Class Rebel moves quickly on relevant subject matter people are hungry to learn – starting with Side Hustle and Wealth streams, and extending into Health, Relationships, and Global Affairs streams over time.
Role Description & Requirements
Class Rebel’s Creative Director will be responsible for:
- Brand positioning, tone of voice & visual language
- Interior Design of Physical Location
- The Physical Experience
- All marketing collateral for distribution on social media, including photography & video
- Working cross-functionally with Class Rebel’s heads of Education, Marketing & Engineering
- Reporting to the CEO
Year 1 Milestones Will Include:
- Establishing Class Rebel’s male and female muse descriptions, brand positioning, color palette, visual langue and tone of voice
- Establishing Class Rebel’s Interior Design for the Club
- Producing Collateral for Class Rebels 4 2021 Campaigns
- Producing 20 Course Videos
Candidates will ideally have:
- 10+ years creative direction experience within mission-driven vertical consumer brands
- Top Creative Agency Relationships
- Experience leading and delivering work through teams
We are building a unique experience that we truly believe will make a positive and lasting impact on people’s lives around the world! We would love to hear from you!
Please send a short note about yourself and your CV to CEO & Founder, Brooke Harley at email@example.com